Married mother of 5. Happy to have found my true calling...making beautiful garments. I have studied my craft for 8 years. The years of hard work have truly paid off, and the classes didn't hurt any either. I thank God for giving me the patience I needed and the vision. I also thank my husband for blessing me with the most meaningful Mother's Day present...my first sewing machine. Thanks also to my sister Michaelyn and "like a sister" Erica for always motivatiing me to believe in the impossible. "I Know I Can!"
Why shop at Stitch Nyche you ask? Simple. The newet fashions are available to you at a reasonable price. Good quality garments that are not made from flimsy fabric you get at most trendy shops. I only work with quality fabric. Not to mention that when you shop at Stitch Nyche you are purchasing an Original. Created by me personally, not mass produced. Because I make them by hand, there will also be a limited availability of the specific design and pattern. Which means your outfit won't be over cloned. Feel free to Be You....Not Them.
No comments:
Post a Comment